Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Missoni-esque beach towels at Dimmeys

Dimmeys does pretty good manchester, I must say – I have a quilt cover and some pillowcases I got there in 1998 that are still in pretty good nick.

So I was very enthused by a tip I got from Daine, a friend of Junk Mail Bargains, that very good quality striped cotton beach towels are on sale at Dimmeys' Coburg store right now for $6. Daine describes them as "Missoni-esque", and she's totally right. Here, for your reference, is a real Missoni beach towel:



And here are the Dimmeys towels that Daine bought:



Certainly very jaunty, and excellent value.

If you ever spot a Junk Mail Bargain, feel free to tip me off about it. You can leave a comment on a post here, contact the JMB Facebook page, or tweet me using the hashtag #junkmailbargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment